I sit back quietly, and watch laughter flow from your mouth like rushing water.
I see your eyes sparkle like diamonds in the sun.
I am brought mountains of joy just by watching your play.
As you are discovering all things new. I am paused in time as you begin to speak sweet words. I am brought to tears as I realize it is you that is mine. When you look way up at me as if i am a giant and smile, I fall to my knees with kisses to pass.
Fields of fresh aromatic flowers pass my senses. as I am reminded of your soft touch
Simple skies fill my mind when I come to terms that you are my gift of beauty and life.
That if I could keep this all contained in my soul, then I would be well off. Because it is these things that bring me alive and well. It is this that God saw me perfect for, with His Grace. And if i could hold onto that Truthful joy, and let not one stray steal it away. Then I, I could pass along with great honor and gratefulness that He, my Lord saw me fit in any way. No matter how narrow the path, how deep the hole. He saw me beautiful, just as HIS creation. And that when I look at you, it is the eyes of lord upon me I shall see!
I see your eyes sparkle like diamonds in the sun.
I am brought mountains of joy just by watching your play.
As you are discovering all things new. I am paused in time as you begin to speak sweet words. I am brought to tears as I realize it is you that is mine. When you look way up at me as if i am a giant and smile, I fall to my knees with kisses to pass.
Fields of fresh aromatic flowers pass my senses. as I am reminded of your soft touch
Simple skies fill my mind when I come to terms that you are my gift of beauty and life.
That if I could keep this all contained in my soul, then I would be well off. Because it is these things that bring me alive and well. It is this that God saw me perfect for, with His Grace. And if i could hold onto that Truthful joy, and let not one stray steal it away. Then I, I could pass along with great honor and gratefulness that He, my Lord saw me fit in any way. No matter how narrow the path, how deep the hole. He saw me beautiful, just as HIS creation. And that when I look at you, it is the eyes of lord upon me I shall see!
No comments:
Post a Comment